MIXED BEAN SALAD
Want something Fresh to bring some ZEST to your day? Try our Mixed Bean Salad featuring our Kissan Olive Oil, Sweet Chili Sauce and Chaat Masala! With just a few simple ingredients, take your salad from drab to fab!
Mixed Bean Salad Recipe
- 100g Kidney Beans boiled or canned
- 100g Chick peas boiled or canned
- 100g Black eyed peas boiled or canned
- 2 tbsp Onion finely chopped
- 50g Corn boiled or canned
- 3 tbsp Bell pepper yellow chopped
- 3 tbsp Bell pepper red chopped
- 3 tbsp Bell pepper green chopped
- 1/2 cup Kissan Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Kissan Chaat Masala
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Corinader finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice fresh
- Put all beans, peas, corn, bell peppers and onions in a large bowl. Mix together.
- In a separate bowl add Kissan Olive oil, vinegar, Kissan Chaat Masala, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, cumin powder and Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Add finely chopped coriander, and squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Stir until combined.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the salad. Mix well.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this Mixed Bean Salad Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"