SPLIT YELLOW LENTILS MUNG MASSOR DAAL
Try our Split Yellow Lentils Mung Massor Daal and load yourself up with a protein rich diet and enjoy the delicious and authentic taste of Indian daal made with using our premium masalas and ghee….
- 100 gms split masoor daal
- 100 gms split mung daal
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 medium green chilis chopped
- 1 tbsp Kissan Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 2 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds or powder
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander finely chopped
- 4 cup water
- 4 tbsp spinach finely chopped
- Take a large bowl mix both daals and rinse it 3-4 times in fresh water. Take a large/wide container or pan, add water and daal in it.
- Put it on medium heat, then add salt and turmeric powder. Cook it without cover for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Turn off the heat when you see daal is soft, mixed properly and fluffy.
- Heat Kissan Desi Ghee in a skillet over medium heat. Add cumin seeds and bay leaves, then add onion, ginger and garlic. Saute it for 2-3 minutes or until brown. Add tomatoes,spinach and green chili and saute it for another 2-3 minutes or until soft.
- Now add Kissan Curry Powder and Kissan Garam Masala in above mixture. saute it for 1 minutes and turn off the heat. Add this mixture in boiled daal mixture. Mix it thoroughly.
- Garnish it with green coriander leaves. Serve hot with naan, roti or rice
- All done!! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Garam masala is a blend of ground spices used extensively in Indian cuisine. The word masala simply means “spices,” and garam means “warm.” However, this doesn’t mean a particularly spicy blend, but instead it means a rich and warm flavor!