GRILLED TANDOORI VEGETARIAN FLATBREAD
Craving something fresh and light? Try this Grilled Tandoori Vegetarian Flatbread! It will appeal to all the senses with its beautiful colours, sumptuous flavours, and amazing aroma! If you need something your guests have not tried before, this just may be it!
When you think Tandoori, it doesn’t have to mean meat! Use our famous Kissan Tandoori Masala to make this delicious and so simple Flatbread Recipe with fresh vegetables as the star! Start with a crisp bell pepper, fresh onion, and eggplant to create a culinary dish that will dazzle even doubtful eaters. Then finish with feta and spinach! Details below:
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 red onion cut into thin wedges
- 1 eggplant cubed
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 can refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 3/4 pizza sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach sauteed
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl toss together red pepper, onion, zucchini and eggplant. Drizzle tandoori masala over vegetables, toss to coat well. Roast for 13-15 minutes until it is tender and crisp.
- Spray 18-x 12 inch sheet of heavy-duty foil with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll dough; place on foil. Starting at the center, press out dough to form a rectangle. Brush with olive oil.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill pizza crust, turning once for 5 to 8 minutes until golden brown. Carefully remove from grill. Top the pizza crust with sauce, roasted vegetables, spinach, and feta cheese.
- Return pizza to grill, grill for 3 to 5 minutes until crust is browned and thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted. Carefully slide onto wooden board. Let stand for 2 minutes, drizzle with yogurt.