TANDOORI FRIED FISH
Kissan's beginnings came from frying fish in a fish stand, people came from miles around to check it out. Wanting to wow a crowd? Check this recipe out to see what all the hype is about!
Tandoori Fried Fish Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Fish Masala
- 4 ounce Flounder Fillets
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Dill weed dried
- 1/4 tbsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Place flounder fillets in a small glass dish. Mix lemon juice, garlic, cumin, Kissan Fish Masala and paprika in a small bowl, pour over flounder fillets. Cover dish with plastic wrap and marinate flounder in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Mix flour, dill weed, and cayenne pepper together on a piece of waxed paper.
- Beat egg and water together in a wide bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Gently press the fillets into the flour mixture to coat, dip into the beaten egg to coat and immediately return to the flour mixture to coat again.
- Fry in hot oil until the fish flakes with a fork, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Fried Fish Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"