TANDOORI FRIED FISH
Kissan's beginnings came from frying fish in a fish stand, people came from miles around to check it out. Wanting to wow a crowd? Check this recipe out to see what all the hype is about!
TANDOORI FRIED FISH RECIPE
- 4 ounce Flounder Fillets
- 2 tbsp Kissan Fish Masala
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 2 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Dill Weed Dried
- 1/4 tbsp Cayenne Pepper or As Per Taste
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Place flounder fillets in a small glass dish. Mix lemon juice, garlic, cumin, Kissan Fish Masala and paprika in a small bowl, pour over flounder fillets. Cover dish with plastic wrap and marinate flounder in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Mix flour, dill weed, and cayenne pepper together on a piece of waxed paper.
- Beat egg and water together in a wide bowl.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Gently press the fillets into the flour mixture to coat, dip into the beaten egg to coat and immediately return to the flour mixture to coat again.
- Fry in hot oil until the fish flakes with a fork, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.