VEGETARIAN BUTTER CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE
Whether Vegetarian is a lifestyle for you or if you are just forsaking meat for just a night… you will adore this Vegetarian Butter Chicken Pizza Recipe! Pack it with all your favourite veggies for a crisp burst of goodness in every bite!
Load up this Vegetarian Butter Chicken Recipe with all your favorite veggies and eat fresh!
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Prepare pizza dough according to package instructions and cook for 10 minutes at 400*F (Skip this step if using pre-cooked dough or naan bread.)
- Roll and shape pizza dough to about 1 inch think, brush Kissan Olive Oil all over dough.
- Spread Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce or Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle on your favourite toppings and cover pizza with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on thickness of dough) until cooked. If using naan bread, bake for approximately 8-10.
- Remove from oven and serve!