VEGETARIAN BUTTER CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE
Whether Vegetarian is a lifestyle for you or if you are just forsaking meat for just a night… you will adore this Vegetarian Butter Chicken Pizza Recipe! Pack it with all your favourite veggies for a crisp burst of goodness in every bite!
Vegetarian Butter Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 3-5 tbsp Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce or Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce
- 2 tsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Cheese *more if desired
- 1 cup Favorite Vegetables
- 1 Pizza Dough
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- Prepare pizza dough according to package instructions and cook for 10 minutes at 400*F (Skip this step if using pre-cooked dough or naan bread.)
- Roll and shape pizza dough to about 1 inch think, brush Kissan Olive Oil all over dough.
- Spread Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce or Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle on your favourite toppings and cover pizza with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes (depending on thickness of dough) until cooked. If using naan bread, bake for approximately 8-10.
- Remove from oven and serve!
Hope you enjoyed this Vegetarian Butter Chicken Pizza Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"