Traditional can sometimes be boring. Make your appetizer dip even more exciting with this new fusion recipe - Thai-inspired hummus.
Cook Time: 20 mins Course: Appetizer Cuisine: Thai Servings: 3
- ¼ cup Kissan Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Kissan Sweet Chili sauce
- 2 large cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup minced lemon grass
- ¼ cup minced fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat Kissan Coconut Oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant and lightly browned, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour mixture into a small bowl and cool.
- Blend cooled garlic-oil mixture, garbanzo beans, lime juice, peanut butter, coconut milk, Kissan Sweet Chili sauce, lemon grass, basil, ginger, jalapeno pepper and salt together in a blender until smooth
And it's ready!
Hope you enjoyed the Thai Hummus Recipe.
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"