Tasty Paneer Butter Masala Recipe - Vegetarian
Take the exhaustion out of dinner preparation with this simple Vegetarian Butter Paneer Recipe. Create this comfort food dinner in a flash with these simple instructions! Great for a feel-good meal ANY time of the year!
Tasty Vegetarian Butter Paneer Recipe
- 1 jar Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- ½ tsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 package of Paneer (plain or prepared with Kissan Tandoori marinade)
- Salt, to taste
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Fresh coriander
- Naan, rice or roti to pair
- Heat Kissan Desi Ghee over medium temperature.
- Cook Paneer in oil until fried, set aside.
Heat Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce, salt to taste, then reduce heat. If desired, add cherry tomatoes.
- Add Paneer into sauce and Simmer for approximately 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with roti, naan or rice.
For extra flavour, marinate Paneer for 10-15 min for an extra blast of flavour.
Hope you enjoyed this Tasty Paneer Butter Masala Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"