Tandoori Shrimp, made using our Kissan Tandoori Paste. Quick and easy meal perfect for the BBQ or broiler.
- 12 Large raw Shrimp, remove veins and remove shell if desired
- 3-4 tsp Kissan Tandoori Paste
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt adjust to taste
- 1 Green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped optional
- 1 Lemon, wedged
Preheat the broiler or barbecue on high heat.
In a small bowl, combine the ginger, garlic salt to taste, Kissan Tandoori Paste (mix everything well and evenly).
Toss in the Shrimp and coat evenly.
Brush a little Kissan Olive Oil over each shrimp, and cook the shrimp under the broiler or barbecue for approximately 2-5 minutes, turning every few minutes until cooked.
Garnish with lemon wedges, chopped cilantro's and chillies (optional).
Serve with rice or couscous.