TANDOORI MEATBALL SUB
“Humor keeps us alive. Humor and food. Don’t forget food. You can go a week without laughing.” – Joss Whedon This is quick and easy lunchtime recipe that the family can enjoy!
Tandoori Meatball Sub Recipe
- 1 tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 2 tbsp Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Frozen or fresh cooked meatballs as many as required for 4 sandwiches
- ½ jar Pasta Sauce
- ½ Onion, sautéed seasoned with salt
- Handful of assorted mushrooms sautéed seasoned with salt
- 1 loaf Multigrain Ciabatta bread
- Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut bread into 4 equal pieces and lay on baking sheet
- In a large pan, heat olive oil then add meatballs
- Panfry for a few minutes adding more oil if required
- Add Kissan Tandoori Masala and mix thoroughly
- Add pasta sauce and simmer until meatballs are heated throughout
- Place sliced cheese on to bread and bake in oven for about 6 minutes (until cheese is melted)
- Remove from oven and layer meatballs, onions and mushrooms. Enjoy.
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Meatball Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"