TANDOORI MALAI (CREAMY) BROCCOLI
This quick and easy 30 minutes snack recipe will surprise you with its taste and texture. With very few ingredients, this recipe is a surefire hit! Whether you are hosting a party or looking for an appetizer for family time, this easy recipe can lend the perfect bursting flavour.
Tandoori Malai (Creamy) Broccoli
- 4 tablespoon Kissan Tandoori Masala Natural Colours
- 3 tablespoon Kissan Olive Oil
- Kissan Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- 200 grams Broccoli Tender, firm, green
- 100 grams of Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon Cream
- 3 tablespoon Grated cheese, Can add more if preferred
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Wash and cut broccoli to medium-sized florets
- In a pan, bring 2 cups of water to a rolling boil with a tiny pinch of salt and add the broccoli. Blanch for less than 2-3 mins and place immediately in cold water for 3-4 mins to retain their crunch and colour.
- Drain thoroughly and dry them gently with a kitchen towel without breaking the florets.
- Add all the ingredients including 2 tsp Kissan Olive Oil and whisk well.
- Add the broccoli and gently coat the florets with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30-45 mins.
- Towards the end of the marination, preheat the oven to 170C.
- Place the marinated broccoli gently on a lined baking pan. Bake for 12-15 mins, and broil for the last 1 min, keeping an eye on them constantly. You can air fry them as well
Serve with Kissan Sweet Chilli Dipping sauce and lemon wedges.
Hope you enjoyed the Tandoori Malai (Creamy) Broccoli Recipe.
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"