Tandoori Chicken Lasagna
A delicious twist to your traditional Lasagna! All you need is love, family and food.
Tandoori Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala - USA
- 2 tsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 handful Kissan Fried Onions
- 1 lb Chicken thighs or breast- rinsed/sliced into small bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 tsp Salt to Taste
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 box Uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 small container Ricotta cheese or Cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Boil Lasagna noodles until cooked to your preference, rinse noodles and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add Kissan Tandoori Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Olive Oil, yogurt, salt to taste and garlic paste
- Mix thoroughly and then add chicken pieces. Mix until chicken is evenly coated with tandoori mixture
- Heat Kissan Olive Oil in a frying pan, add tandoori chicken mixture, and pan fry until cooked. Set aside
- In a large oven-friendly dish, spread a thick layer of pasta sauce at the bottom of the dish. In order, layer lasagna noodles., ricotta cheese, lasagna noodles, tandoori chicken , lasagna noodles,, pasta sauce. Sprinkle shredded cheese and fried onions over pasta sauce
- Bake in oven until cheese melts and lasagna is hot
- Let lasagna sit for about 5 minutes before serving and ENJOY!
- TIP: For vegetarian alternatives- use paneer, tofu or a plant based meat alternative instead of chicken.
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Chicken Lasagna Recipe
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"