STRAWBERRY JAM CAKE
This recipe for Strawberry Jam Cake is flavourful, creamy, and delicious. After trying it, you'll want to keep wanting more of it. A delightful treat for a summer evening!
Strawberry Jam Cake
- 3/4 cup Kissan Strawberry Jam
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (360g)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (226g) unsalted butter, should be softened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a half tsp of baking soda
- 1 + 1/4 cups (250g) sugar granules
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan well.Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Place it aside
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until it is light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, thoroughly mixing after each addition.
- Next, mix in the jam and vanilla extract.
- Lower the mixer's speed. In three parts, add the flour mixture, alternating with two parts of buttermilk. Mix it just enough to blend.
- Spread the batter evenly after transferring it to the prepared pan. Bake it for 60-70 minutes and then let it cool for 20 minutes in the pan. After that, move the cake to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- You can glaze it with some cream, jam and almonds.
Bursting with berry goodness, this sensational strawberry jam comes from fresh ingredients and can be used as a spread, toppings and baked goods!
Hope you enjoyed the Strawberry Jam Cake Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here: