SPICY TANDOORI SHRIMP
Spicy Tandoori Shrimp RecipeCook Time: 30 min Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indian Servings:4
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 1/2 lb Black Tiger Shrimp
- 1/2 Freshly squeezed lime
- 1 tbsp Finely minced garlic
- 2 tsp Finely minced ginger
- 3 tsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Powder USA
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 medium Finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 cup Fresh finely chopped cilantro
- Peel and de-vein 1 1/2 lb shrimp, rinse and gently drain and transfer to a larger bowl.
- Add in 2 Tbsp of Kissan Tandoori Masala
- Squeeze fresh lime and add the minced garlic. Mix and set marinade aside while you make the gravy part of this amazing dish
- In a large frying pan add Kissan Olive Oil and heat for a few seconds on high heat.
- Add the minced onion and sauté oh medium-high heat until golden brown. (do not over brown as onions become bitter)
- Add in all the dry ingredients and Kissan Garam Masala to the onions and sauté until you see that the oil has started to separate from the mixture.
- At this point add in the marinating shrimp and cook on high heat for a few minutes stirring frequently.
- Turn down the heat to medium and add the water. cover and cook until shrimp are tender but firm to the touch.
- Usually about 10 minutes depending on the size of the shrimp.
- Garnish with cilantro and garnish with wedges of lime and a little red onion for color.
- Now wasn't that easy? I love this dish with rice, or naan. Or even as an appetizer.
Hope you enjoyed this Spicy Tandoori Shrimp Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"
*Recipe created and shared for one of our lovely customers.