SPICY STUFFED MUSHROOM CAPS WITH CRISPY FRIED ONIONS
Here is an appetizer that you can serve at your next event! Wow, your guests, with our amazing Stuffed Mushroom Caps with a few simple ingredients. In about 25 minutes, you can create this memorable appetizer that will your guests wanting more.
Spicy Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Crispy Fried Onions Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1/ 2 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 1/2 cup Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 10 Mushrooms, medium sized
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 pack Chive and Garlic Boursin Soft Cheese (or soft cheese of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Line a flat baking pan with parchment paper. (This helps to prevent from sticking).
- Start by cleaning/washing your mushrooms as you would normally do.
- Remove the stems from each mushroom being very careful not to break the mushroom. *Pro Tip: pulling the stem from the very bottom and using a twisting motion helps to keep it intact.
- Chop up the stems into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Spread each mushroom cap (open side up) on the baking tray.
- Drizzle each cap with Kissan Olive Oil and set aside.
- In a small, non-stick frying pan, heat Kissan Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped Mushroom stems and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Masala and Cayenne Pepper
- Stir fry mixture for a few minutes.
- Turn heat to low and add a package of soft cheese
- Mix everything together until evenly mixed.
- Add mixture to mushroom caps and bake in the oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and plate mushrooms, add Kissan Crispy Fried Onions before serving for it to remain crispy.
Cooking Tip - Make sure to drain out the water from the mushroom caps before you fill in the mixture. Excess water makes the mushroom caps shrink when inside the oven.
Hope you enjoyed the Spicy Stuffed Mushroom Caps with Crispy Fried Onions Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"