SIMPLY BUTTER CHICKEN RECIPE!
Take the exhaustion out of dinner preparation with this simple Butter Chicken Recipe. You can have dinner prepared in a flash with these simple and tasty instructions! Great for a comforting meal at any time of the year!
Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indian Servings: 4
- 1 jar Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- ½ tsp Kissan Coconut Oil or Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 lb Chicken (cubed)
- Salt, to taste
- Cherry tomatoes *optional
- Fresh coriander
- Naan, rice or roti to pair with
- Heat Kissan Olive Oil or Kissan Coconut Oil over medium temperature.
- Cook chicken pieces in oil for about 15 minutes.
Add Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce and salt to taste, then reduce heat. If desired, add cherry tomatoes.
- Simmer for approximately 10-15 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with roti, naan or rice.
For extra flavour, marinate chicken using our famous Kissan Tandoori Masala.
Coat chicken and marinate for at least a few hours or overnight, then stir fry or grill chicken until fully cooked. Add Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce, simmer for several minutes and serve!