📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
SAFFRON CHICKEN – KESARI MURGH
Healthy and nutritious and all in just one bowl of Saffron Chicken. Create a warm dish appealing to both the eyes and the tummy! Enjoy the authentic chicken recipe made using our Kissan Desi Ghee and Kissan Garam Masala.
Saffron Chicken- Kesari Murgh
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Course: Main Course
Keyword: Chicken, Curry, Ghee, meat
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 290 kcal
- 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 8 oz onion peeled and pureed
- 3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 100 gms cashew paste
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup whipped yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 green cardamom
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 tbsp saffron threads
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp coriander fresh and chopped
- Cut and clean chicken into pieces, sprinkle with salt and set aside.
- Heat the Kissan Desi Ghee in a large pan over medium heat. Stir-fry the cinnamon, cardamom and cloves for 1 minute. Add onion puree and ginger garlic paste. Cook it until turn light brown.
- Meanwhile Soak the saffron threads in 2 tbsp milk for 15 minutes.
- Add yogurt and soaked saffron in onion mixture and simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces, simmer for 5 minutes then mix cashew paste and cook it for another 15 minutes.
- Add the cream, heat through. Sprinkle Kissan Garam Masala and mix it.
- All done! Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or rice.
The fabulous thing about using Kissan Garam Masala is it’s versatile and useful for a multitude of recipes. You don’t have to go to a restaurant to experience authentic Indian flavors! “Masala” is a mixture of spices and herbs that form the base of Indian dishes and gives them their characteristic flavors. When using Kissan Garam Masala, it’s imperative to remember that most Indian cooking relies on a multi-layered process, to develop full bodied Indian curry flavors and spice in your cooking. This premium spice blend doesn’t need to be limited to just curries! Create unique curry fusion dishes by adding it to the following: Egg Salads, Lentil Stews, Potato Salad, Pita Pockets, and more! By using Kissan Garam Masala, you will encounter exceptional taste, and superior quality! Give our products a try, and experience the difference!