OVEN ROASTED SWEET POTATO TANDOORI FRIES
Is your child a picky eater? Try adding new flavours to foods they already love! Here is our easy recipe for Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Tandoori Fries! Its bound to be a hit with not only your kids, but adults too!
Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Tandoori Fries Recipe
- 1/4 tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce For dipping
- 2 tbs Kissan Olive Oil
- 2 med Sweet Potatoes, or regular potatoes
- 1 tsp Coarse Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into strips to desired thickness for fries. Mix all other ingredients together and toss with the potatoes until evenly coated.
- Transfer the potatoes onto a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Create a single layer and do not crowd.
- Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes, turning the fries a few times throughout. Time may vary depending on thickness.
- Once edges have slightly begun to brown, remove from oven and sprinkle salt on top.
- Add 1Tbsp of Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce on side to dip those Tandoori Sweet Potato Fries.
Hope you enjoyed this Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Tandoori Fries Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"