📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
OVEN ROASTED SWEET POTATO TANDOORI FRIES
Is your child a picky eater? Try adding new flavours to foods they already love! Here is our easy recipe for Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Tandoori Fries! Its bound to be a hit with not only your kids, but adults too!
Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Tandoori Fries
Course: Side Dish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes into strips to desired thickness for fries. Mix all other ingredients together and toss with the potatoes until evenly coated.
- Transfer the potatoes onto a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Create a single layer and do not crowd.
- Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes, turning the fries a few times throughout. Time may vary depending on thickness.
- Once edges have slightly begun to brown, remove from oven and sprinkle salt on top.
- Add 1Tbsp of Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce on side to dip those Tandoori Sweet Potato Fries.