MEXICAN CORN SALAD
Simple to make, this Mexican corn salad will become one of your favourite summer side dishes — We promise!
Mexican Corn Salad
- Kissan Chaat Masala
- Kissan Olive Oil, for brushing
- 4 ears of fresh corn, husked
- 1½ tablespoons mayo, (or vegan mayo)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- ⅓ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup crumbled Cotija or feta cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika or chilli powder
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Brush the corn with Kissan Olive Oil and grill for 2 minutes per side, or until char marks form. Remove from grill and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayo, garlic, and lime zest and juice. Slice the kernels off the corn and add to the bowl along with the scallions. Stir to coat, then add the cheese, cilantro, smoked paprika, jalapeno, and salt.
Season with Kissan Chaat Masala and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
The combination of sweet corn, spicy chili powder, lime juice and cilantro adds up to a light, colourful, and savory summer side dish.
Hope you enjoyed the Mexican Corn Salad Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"