ZESTY COCONUT BALSAMIC DRESSING
Looking for a delicious easy summer recipe? Sick your everyday salad, and craving something new. Try our Zesty Coconut Balsamic Dressing, a delicious and healthy spin to your everyday salad. Not only delicious but this salad is infused with a variety of different flavours and nutrients. It’s also light and fresh making it a perfect summer dish.
Zesty Coconut Balsamic Dressing Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Kissan Chaat Masala
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 juiced lemon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- In a small container microwave coconut oil until it is melted (should take around 10 seconds).
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients and mix. Use mixture on salad.
- Store in refrigerator.
Hope you enjoyed this Zesty Coconut Balsamic Dressing Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"