Hot Tandoori Fried Chicken Burger
Mouth watering chicken burger ideas by @jubees.kitchen - Thanks for the recipe! "A super crispy hot tandoori burger filled with lettuce fried onions crispy tandoori fillet"
Hot Tandoori Fried Chicken Burger RecipeCook Time: 25 mins Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indian Servings: 2-3
- 1 large Chicken Fillet - thinly sliced
- 2tbs Greek yogurt (whisked)
- 2tsp Salt
- 1tsp Ginger powder
- 1tsp Garlic powder
- 1tsp Onion powder
- 1tsp Black pepper
- 2tbs Self raising flour
- 2tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala Powder
- 1tsp Salt
1. In a bowl add Greek yogurt (add few drops of water to loosen the yogurt) then ginger, garlic, onion, pepper and 1/2 of the salt and combine with thin slices of chicken fillet. Leave to marinate 24 hours or minimum 3-4 hours.
2. Once finished marinating. Get in a new bowl and add flour, Kissan Tandoori Masala Powder, remaining salt and a few tsp of the marinated greek yogurt mixture. (This will make it even more crispy & crunchy.)
3. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture & deep fry until crispy, in 2tbs hot oil and 1 tsp Kissan Tandoori powder.
4. Assemble the burger and top with one of our Three Great Dipping sauces!!!
Hope you enjoyed this Hot Tandoori Fried Chicken Burger Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"