HOMEMADE SHEPHERD'S PIE
Like Homemade Sheppard’s Pie? So do we! Thus, we created the most tasty and deeply satisfying Homemade Sheppard’s Pie recipe you’ll ever make! Hungry for a savoury meal? Want to satisfy a hungry horde? This unique recipe will dazzle your taste buds! Check it out below!
Homemade Sheppard's Pie Recipe
- 2 T. Kissan Desi Ghee
- 5 Potatoes
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Quarter potatoes and simmer in pot for until soft. Mash.
- Slowly mix in Kissan Desi Ghee.
- Use milk as needed to make smooth.
- Add salt and garlic powder, then set aside.
- Heat Kissan Desi Ghee and Kissan Olive Oil in a saucepan.
- Sauté garlic and onion until golden brown.
- Cook meat in mixture until browned. Next, mix in vegetables.
- Stir in all spices. Then finally, add marinara sauce and salt to taste.
- Mix a bit while it's absorbing. Then, turn off heat and set aside while you prepare the rest.
- Place the meat filling into a baking dish.
- Spread the potatoes evenly to cover filling.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 25 minutes at 350*.
- Remove foil. Then broil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow the pie to sit for a few minutes. Then finally, serve!