HOMEMADE SHEPHERD'S PIE
Like Homemade Sheppard’s Pie? So do we! Thus, we created the most tasty and deeply satisfying Homemade Sheppard’s Pie recipe you’ll ever make! Hungry for a savoury meal? Want to satisfy a hungry horde? This unique recipe will dazzle your taste buds! Check it out below!
Homemade Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 2 T. Kissan Desi Ghee
- 5 Potatoes
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 2 tsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 500 g Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Vegetables - frozen
- 3 tbsp Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Quarter potatoes and simmer in pot for until soft. Mash.
- Slowly mix in Kissan Desi Ghee.
- Use milk as needed to make smooth.
- Add salt and garlic powder, then set aside.
- 1. Heat Kissan Desi Ghee and Kissan Olive Oil in a saucepan.
- 2. Sauté garlic and onion until golden brown.
- 3. Cook meat in mixture until browned. Next, mix in vegetables.
- 4. Stir in all spices. Then finally, add marinara sauce and salt to taste.
- 5. Mix a bit while it's absorbing. Then, turn off heat and set aside while you prepare the rest.
- Place the meat filling into a baking dish.
- Spread the potatoes evenly to cover filling.
- Cover with foil, and bake for 25 minutes at 350*.
- Remove foil. Then broil for an additional 5 minutes.
- Allow the pie to sit for a few minutes. Then finally, serve!
Hope you enjoyed this Homemade Shepherd's Pie Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"