HEALTHY BANANA OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
We know we have said it before – but Kissan Tea Masala gives muffins that extra kick of flavour – you won’t make muffins without it again! These aren’t your average muffins, these are a special mix of Healthy Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins!
Nutritious healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for your sweet tooth! The Greek yogurt adds protein and helps to keep the muffins moist. They will disappear fast!
- 1 1/2 cups Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Kissan Tea Masla
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 3 Bananas
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Olive or Kissan Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Non-fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Optional Nuts, Cranberries, etc
- Optional Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, Kissan Tea Masala and salt. (And Protein Powder if desired – if adding, also increase the yogurt a bit to ensure muffins stay moist.
- In a separate bowl, add honey, bananas, vanilla, oil, egg, milk and yogurt and mix on high until smooth and creamy. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips. (or any nuts and cranberries desired)
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. Cool muffins for 5 minutes then remove and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Muffins are best served fresh from the oven but also taste great the following day!