GRILLED GARAM MASALA CORN
Most everyone loves corn on the cob! It’s fun, tasty and easy to make. However, it can get a tad boring if you are always fixing it the same way. Make tonight a bit fresh and switch things up for a tasty new take on corn on the cob!
Have you ever tried grilled garam masala corn? If not, check out this recipe next time you are looking for a side dish with a kick! Cover and refrigerate any leftover butter for spreading on pitas or add it to homemade popcorn for a punch.
Grilled Garam Masala Corn Recipe
- 2/3 Cup Kissan Desi Ghee
- 2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 10 Cobs of Corn husked
- 2 Green Onions minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 pinch Cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
- In small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Tip: You can make this ahead of time, cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days. Let soften at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to using.
- Place corn cobs on greased grill over medium-high heat
- Close lid and grill turning occasionally, for 7 minutes.
- Grill, brushing occasionally with butter mixture until grill marked and tender. Usually, 12 to 15 minutes.
Hope you enjoyed this Grilled Garam Masala Corn Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"