TANDOORI FRIED FISH
Kissan's beginnings came from frying fish in a fish stand, people came from miles around to check it out. Wanting to wow a crowd? Check this recipe out to see what all the hype is about!
Tandoori Fried Fish Recipe
Cook Time: 10 min Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indian Servings: 4
- 2 tbsp Kissan Fish Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Besan
- 1 tsp Kissan Chaat Masala
- 2 tsp of Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of water
- Salt as per taste
- 1 lb Boneless Fish pieces (we used to use Boston blue fish)
- 1 cup Vegetable oil (for frying)
- Create a thick paste by adding 2 tsp of Kissan Olive Oil, 2 tsp of Kissan Fish Masala,1 tsp of lemon juice, 1 tsp of Kissan Besan, 2 tsp of water and salt to taste.
- Mix it well and coat 1 lb of clean boneless fish pieces and marinate in the refrigerator a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.
- Roast or fry in hot oil until fish is cooked.
- To garnish sprinkle Kissan Chaat Masala, lemon juice and freshly sliced onions.
- Serve it with salad, rice, roti or bread
- All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Fried Fish Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"