📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
FETTUCCINE ALFREDO PASTA
Taste the difference Kissan Olive Oil makes in this Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta dish. Perfect comfort food on a dreary day.
Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Course: Main Course, Side Dish
Keyword: alfredo, cheese, creamy, olive oil, pasta, Vegan
Calories: 595 kcal
- 4 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 lb Fettuccine
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1.5 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1.5 cup heavy cream
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water. Drain water and set aside once pasta cooked to desired texture (al dente) .
- In a large skillet, heat Kissan Olive Oil on low heat. Add garlic paste and cook until brown.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream, stir, and allow to come to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and immediately add in Parmesan cheese and remaining heavy cream. Stir to combine for at-least 5 to 7 minutes.
- Toss cooked pasta in to sauce. Mix properly. Serve hot.