FETTUCCINE ALFREDO PASTA
Taste the difference Kissan Olive Oil makes in this Creamy Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta dish. Perfect comfort food on a dreary day.
Fettuccini Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 4 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 lb Fettuccine noodles
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1.5 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1.5 cup Heavy cream
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water. Drain water and set aside once pasta cooked to desired texture (al dente) .
- In a large skillet, heat Kissan Olive Oil on low heat. Add garlic paste and cook until brown.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream, stir, and allow to come to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and immediately add in Parmesan cheese and remaining heavy cream. Stir to combine for at-least five to seven minutes.
- Toss cooked pasta in to sauce. Mix properly. Serve hot.
Hope you enjoyed this Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"