EASY TANDOORI CHICKEN
Classic is always in style. So try this classically great recipe for Easy Tandoori Chicken to have a feel good meal that checks all the comfort and goodness boxes!
Easy Tandoori Chicken Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 kg Chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 3 tbsp Vegetable or mustard oil
- 3/4 cup Yogurt, plain
- 3 tsp Salt - adjust to your taste
- 4 garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder - this type has a bright red color
- 1 tsp Kasuri Methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Green Chilies, minced
- Use zipper bag to marinate the chicken with the mixture, at least 3 hours, preferably 24 hours
- Leave the chicken in a room temperature an hour before grilling them on the BBQ
- Grill it for 25 minutes or longer depending on the size of the chicken
- You can also bake in the oven at 375F for 15 minutes, remove and brush with the juice and bake for another 30 minutes until the edges turn slightly charred. Switch to broil mode the last few minutes for that golden colour.
- Squeeze in some fresh lime and sliced red onions before serving
- For Yogurt-Mint chutney: Blend 1 cup mint leaves, ½ cup coriander leaves, 2 green chilies, 1 tsp ginger, 1 tbsp lemon juice, salt, and 1 cup plain yogurt.
- Serve the chicken hot with fresh yogurt-mint chutney!
Hope you enjoyed this Easy Tandoori Chicken Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"