DEEP FRIED BANANA AND POTATO FRITTERS
These mouth watering deep fried banana and potato fritters are super easy and a perfect time saving snack. Made using our Kissan Chaat Masala and Kissan Garam Masala, don't forget to use our Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping!
Deep Fried Banana and Potato Fritters Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala - USA
- 250g Banana - unripe
- 350g Potatoes - boiled, mashed
- 100g Vermicelli
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 green Chilies chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander chopped
- 2 cups Oil for frying
- Steam the bananas in the skin until soft then let it cool.
- Remove the skins and grate the bananas and combine it with all the ingredients except vermicelli and oil. Mix it well.
- Make it shape of ball and roll it in vermicelli.
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok. Deep fry the balls until golden brown.
- All done! Serve hot with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce.
Hope you enjoyed this Deep Fried Banana and Potato Fritters Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"