Chicken Samosas with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
Prep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 45 min
- 3 tbsp Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Kissan Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- 450 g ground chicken
- 180 g sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 12 spring roll pastry sheets (8”x8”), cut in half
- 2 Medium size Potatoes
- Hand full of Peas
- In a saucepan, boil potatoes and peas until soft. Mash the potatoes and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add onions and cook for 2 minutes, then add 450 g of chicken. Cook until the chicken is evenly brown and onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, Kissan Chaat Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, and garlic clove minced. Mix it thoroughly.
- Toss the potatoes mixture in chicken mixture. Cook it for another 5 minutes. Mix it and turn the heat off.
- Heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil in large saucepan (for frying).
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto each spring roll pastry sheets. Fold sheets into triangles, pressing edges together with moistened fingers.
- In small batches, fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve warm with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce.