CHICKEN MADRAS CURRY
Looking for a delicious comfort food recipe? Sick your everyday fare, and craving something new? Try this traditional Chicken Curry, made using our Kissan Madras Curry Powder. Your home will fill with the aroma of Madras Curry and delight your family and friends with the mouth watering taste. It’s warm and comforting making it a perfect cold day dish.
Chicken Madras Curry RecipeCook Time: 60 min Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indian Servings:4
- 1 tbsp Kissan Madras Curry Powder or Kisna Madras Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala
- 4 Chicken breasts cut into pieces, skinless, boneless
- 2 Onions chopped
- 1 piece Ginger (2 inches long)
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper
- Salt as per taste
- 2 Red Chile Peppers, stemmed and seeded
- 1 can Tomatoes, chopped
- 5 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- Blend together onions, Chile peppers, ginger, and garlic in a blender with a splash of water into a smooth paste
- Heat Kissan Desi Ghee in a large pan at medium heat. Cook paste until slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and Kissan Madras Curry Powder and simmer it for 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, turmeric and Kissan Garam Masala and mix it thoroughly.
- Cook and stir chicken in the spice paste mixture until browned, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of water and reduce the heat and let it simmer for 30-40 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Scatter cilantro on top. Serve hot with roti, naan or rice.
Hope you enjoy this Chicken Madras Curry Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"