Chai Latte Recipe !
Cook Time: 20 mins Summer Drink: Servings: 2
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tea Masala
- 1 tea bag or 1 teaspoon of loose tea leaves
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp sugar syrup (optional)
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 7 cubes of ice
- whipped cream
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 inch cinnamon stick (optional)
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Once the water comes to a boil, add the loose tea leaves or tea bags to the saucepan.
- Allow the tea to simmer for 2-3 minutes to extract the flavour.
- While the tea is simmering, add 1 teaspoon of Kissan Tea Masala to the saucepan. Stir well to ensure that the masala is evenly distributed.
- Turn off the heat and strain the tea into cup or a glass to remove the tea leaves or tea bags.
- Let it cool down for 5 mins and place in freezer for 10 min.
- Take a glass, add 2 tablespoons of sugar syrup.
- Pour in cooled chai
- Add 7 cubes of ice.
- Pour in 1 ½ cup of milk.
- Stir the mixture.
- Top it off with a dollop of whipped cream for added flavour and decoration.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder on top of the whipped cream for taste and aroma.
- Garnish with a 1-inch cinnamon stick (optional)
- Serve and enjoy your refreshing cold chai latte!
Hope you enjoyed this Chai Latte Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish. Hope you enjoy this comfort drink with someone you LOVE!