CASHEW CREAM LENTIL BALLS
Try our Cashew Cream Lentil Balls Recipe (meatless meatball) if you are in the mood for something new!
Lentils were believed to have originated in Central Asia and have been eaten by humans since Neolithic times. Lentils were one of the first domesticated crops.
Even if vegetarian dishes aren’t your usual go to meal – give this recipe a try, we promise you won’t be disappointed!
Cashew Cream Lentil Balls Recipe
Cook Time: 30 min Course: Main Dish Cuisine: Indian Servings: 6
Lentil Ball Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 3/4 cups Lentils
- 1 1/2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
Cashew Cream Ingredients:
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chipotle Powder Can sub with smoked paprika for less heat
- 1/2 cup Water
Lentil Ball Instructions:
- Bring lentils, spice mix and stock to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 min.
- Transfer to food processor with everything else add salt and pepper & pulse until just combined.
- Form balls and place on baking sheet in center of oven. Bake for 25 minutes.
Cashew Cream Instructions:
- Drain cashews and transfer to a blender or food processor with the rest of ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Adjust consistency with water, a few tbsp at a time. Adjust salt/seasoning to taste.
- Once Lentil Balls are cooked remove from oven, plate and drizzle with Cashew Cream. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this Cashew Cream Lentil Balls Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Share your photo when you make this dish on social media for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"
Be the first to comment.