BUTTERY TOMATO LOBSTER PASTA
Enjoy the taste and goodness of this Lobster Pasta dish made with Kissan Olive Oil and Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce. Just wait until you try the leftovers! That is…if you have any after people get a hold of it! Recipe below.
Spaghetti can be eaten most successfully if you inhale it like a vacuum cleaner – Sophia Loren
BUTTERY TOMATO LOBSTER PASTA RECIPE
- 2 Lbs fresh lobster
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion chopped
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil extra virgin
- 4 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz dried spaghetti
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the lobster and cook for 6-8 minutes until bright red.
- As soon as the lobster starts cooking melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and 3 cloves of garlic. Cook and stir just to release the water, do not let them brown.
- Take the lobster out of pot and cut in half lengthwise. Place the half meaty side down into the skillet with onion and garlic. cook about 3 minutes.
- Bring another pot of water to boil and season with a little salt. Add the spaghetti and cook for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the skillet and turn heat up to high to bring to a boil. Add the Kissan olive oil, salt , pepper, cinnamon and Kissan sweet chili sauce. Stir constantly for 5-7 minutes while slowly pouring the cream. The sauce will become a nice pink color, turn the heat down to low. keep warm stirring occasionally until sauce is done.
- Drain the spaghetti and place on a large serving plate. Spoon tomato sauce over the spaghetti and arrange the two lobster halves in the center. Sprinkle all over with parsley and serve.
- All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Have you ever tried our Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce? If not, you should! It is a robust, tangy, flavourful dipping sauce that can be used to accompany all types of Indian appetizers. Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce can also be used as a stir-fry sauce, spread on sandwiches, burgers or drizzled over fruits or bean salads. Once you taste our Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce, you will truly appreciate the mix of savoury flavours that excites your taste buds.