This vegetable lasagna is loaded with veggies and full of nutrition. A best alternative to cut the calories but not the taste.
Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala USA
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Salt or as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp Pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan grated
- 2 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 4 oz Mozzarella
- 2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 6 Lasagna Noodles
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat the Kissan Olive Oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion, garam, salt and pepper. Cook it for 5-7 minutes then add garlic, stir and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Blend the cottage cheese and broccoli in a blender until smooth.
- In onion mixture add Parmesan, lemon zest, mozzarella then fold in the spinach and basil (if using).
- Now spread 1/2 cup marinara on the bottom of an 8-inch baking dish. Top with 2 noodles and spread 1/2 cup more marinara over top. Pour the half of the broccoli mixture.
- Top with 2 noodles, half the remaining marinara and then the remaining broccoli mixture. Top with the remaining noodles and marinara and onion mixture, then sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella.
- Cover tightly with non-stick foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake until the noodles are tender, and the top is golden brown, 15 more minutes.
- All done!! Slice it and serve hot.
Hope you enjoyed this Vegetable Lasagna Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"