VEGAN CAULIFLOWER CURRY
If you’re familiar with Vegan Cauliflower Curry you might know it’s full of nutritional benefits like magnesium, Vitamin B and a TON of vitamin C, this Curry is perfect for a cold winter day. Special thanks to @cheflifelizzie for creating this amazing recipe for us!
Vegan Cauliflower Curry Recipe
- 3 tbsp Kissan Madras Curry Powder
- 1 Head Cauliflower, chopped
- 2 Large Potatoes, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, diced
- 2 Habanero Peppers, chopped optional
- 1 Can diced tomatoes
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp Grated Ginger
- 4 Cups Water
- Add the rest of the ingredients, give it a quick stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, simmer 40 minutes, until the potatoes and cauliflower are soft. Taste, and season with salt and pepper. You 'may' decide to add some sweetness 1 or 2 tbsp organic sugar cane can really pick up the flavour, but it is completely optional.
- Spoon out over rice and garnish with cilantro and diced tomatoes.
Hope you enjoyed this Vegan Cauliflower Curry Recipe
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"