📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
VEGAN BUTTER CHICKEN WITH TOFU
Enjoy the goodness of tofu with amazing Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce.
Vegan Butter Chicken with Tofu
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: asian, Indian
Keyword: Butter Chicken, Garam, Tofu, Vegan, Vegetarian
Servings: 4 people
Calories: 280 kcal
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1/4 tbsp Kissan Curry Powder
- 1 block tofu firm & pressed
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp Kissan Coconut Oil
- 400 ml Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce 1 jar
- 1 onion chopped in square pieces
- 1 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- Cut the tofu block into equal cube size pieces.
- In a bowl add the Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Powder, cornstarch,chili powder and ginger paste. Add the tofu pieces and toss well. Keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot add marinated tofu cubes. Fry until crisp brown. Set aside.
- Heat oil in another pan. Once hot, add chopped onions. Stir until light brown. Add salt and mix well. Then add the Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add tofu in this mixture and simmer for another 5-10 minutes. Turn Off the heat. Squeeze 1 tbsp of lemon juice over the mixture and mix well.
- All done! Serve hot with rice or naan.