SIMPLE TIKKA TOFU
In search for the perfect Tofu? Search no longer! If bland tofu is not your thing, try this simple tikka tofu recipe for a healthy pop of zesty vegetarian flavour!
Simple Tikka Tofu Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Coconut Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Kissan Tikka Paste
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 14 oz Extra Firm Tofu
- 1/2 small Onion
- 1/2 Lemon, wedged
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Coriander
- Wrap tofu block in paper towels to remove access water.
- Cut tofu block into 1.5 inch cubes
- Coat Tofu with Kissan Tikka Paste and Kissan Olive Oil, let sit 3-4 hours (or overnight if possible) to let tofu soak in the flavours.
- Heat a skillet to medium and add Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Coconut Oil.
- Place marinated tofu cubes onto the hot skillet and pan fry for a few minutes on each side.
- Finish by squeezing some fresh lemon juice on top.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, onions, tomatoes and wedged lemon. Serve with rice or naan bread.
Hope you enjoyed this Simple Tikka Tofu Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"