📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
Tikka Tofu Recipe
In search for the perfect Tofu? Search no longer! If bland tofu is not your thing, try this simple tikka tofu recipe for a healthy pop of zesty vegetarian flavour!
Simple Tikka Tofu Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Marinate: 3 hrs
Total Time: 15 mins
Try this simple tikka tofu recipe for a healthy pop of zesty vegetarian flavour!
Course: Side Dish
Keyword: Tikka, Tofu
Servings: 4 People
- Wrap tofu block in paper towels to remove access water.
- Cut tofu block into 1.5 inch cubes
- Coat Tofu with Kissan Tikka Paste and Kissan Olive Oil, let sit 3-4 hours (or overnight if possible) to let tofu soak in the flavours.
- Heat a skillet to medium and add Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Coconut Oil.
- Place marinated tofu cubes onto the hot skillet and pan fry for a few minutes on each side.
- Finish by squeezing some fresh lemon juice on top.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, onions, tomatoes and wedged lemon. Serve with rice or naan bread.