TASTY SPICED MUTTER PANEER RECIPE
Mutter Paneer is a traditional North Indian curry dish. Breaking down the name, “mutter” means green peas and “paneer” is a traditional Indian cheese. This is a delicious vegetarian option to your everyday meals. Your family will love it!
Tasty Spiced Mutter Paneer Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kissan Curry Masala
- ½ tsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala USA
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- ¼ - Onion, chopped
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Coriander
- ½ cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 cup Frozen Green Peas
- 400 g Fried Paneer
- 1 cup Potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups Water
- Fresh coriander or Fennel leaves garnish *optional
- Roti, Rice or Naan.
- In a medium size pot, heat Kissan Olive Oil or Kissan Desi Ghee over medium temperature.
- Add cumin seeds and stir fry for a few minutes. Once cumin seeds are browned, add ginger, garlic and onions.
- Sauté onions until they begin to turn brown.
- Add Kissan Curry Masala, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt to taste and crushed tomatoes. Mix all ingredients together.
- Pan-fry mixture for at least 5 minutes. If the mixture begins to stick, add a little water.
- Stir in frozen green peas and potatoes to mixture.
- Add water, cover pot and cook over medium-low heat until potatoes are soft, approximately 20-25 min.
- Then remove lid and add fried paneer, Kissan Garam Masala and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- You may garnish with coriander leaves and fennel leaves before serving.
- Serve with rice, roti or naan.
Hope you enjoyed this Tasty Spiced Mutter Paneer Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"