Tasty Beef Samosas
If you never had tasty beef samosas fresh in your home, you really should give it a whirl. Undoubtedly it will be much better and fresh! Try this for perfectly cooked Tasty Beef Samosas with Kissan Hot Chili or Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping.
Tasty Beef Samosas Recipe
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Chaat Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- Kissan Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 large potatoes peeled
- 4 cup vegetable oil
- 1.5 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1.5 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp green chili chopped
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 package phyllo sheets
- In a saucepan, boil potatoes and peas until soft. Mash the potatoes and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil, add onions and cook for 2 minutes, then add beef. Cook until beef is evenly brown and onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, Kissan Chaat Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, Cumin seeds, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste. Mix it thoroughly.
- Toss the potatoes mixture in beef mixture. Cook it for another 5 minutes. Add green chili and cilantro. Mix it and turn the heat off.
- Heat the oil in large saucepan (for frying).
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto each phyllo sheet. Fold sheets into triangles, pressing edges together with moistened fingers.
- In small batches, fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve warm with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce and Kissan Hot Chili Sauce.
Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce is a robust, tangy, flavourful dipping sauce that can be used to accompany all types of Indian appetizers. Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce can also be used as a stir-fry sauce, spread on sandwiches, burgers or drizzled over fruits or bean salads. Once you taste our Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce, you will truly appreciate the mix of savoury flavours that excites your taste buds.
Hope you enjoyed this Tasty Beef Samosas Recipe Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"