📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
Tasty Beef Samosas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 large potatoes peeled
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Chat Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1/4 tbsp Kissan Tea Masala
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- Kissan Hot Chili Sauce
- 4 cups of vegetable oil
- 1.5 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 2 large onions chopped
- 1.5 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp green chili chopped
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 package phyllo sheets
- In a saucepan, boil potatoes and peas until soft. Mash the potatoes and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp oil, add onions and cook for 2 minutes, then add beef. Cook until beef is evenly brown and onions are soft about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, black pepper, Kissan Chat Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Tea Masala, Cumin seeds, turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste. Mix it thoroughly.
- Toss the potatoes mixture in beef mixture. Cook it for another 5 minutes. Add green chili and cilantro. Mix it and turn the heat off.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan (for frying).
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto each phyllo sheet. Fold sheets into triangles, pressing edges together with moistened fingers.
- In small batches, fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towels and serve warm with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce and Kissan Hot Chili Sauce.
Try it with our Kissan Tamarind Sauce!