TANDOORI SHEET PAN CHICKEN
Enjoy the authentic taste of Kissan Tandoori Masala in this Tandoori Sheet Pan Chicken recipe. Healthy yet tasty and time saving- perfect for weeknight dinners.
Tandoori Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1 head Broccoli chopped into florets
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes cut into pieces
- 6 Chicken Thighs, bone-in, skinless
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 tbsp Salt or as per taste
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread sweet potatoes and broccoli on a large sheet pan. Sprinkle some Kissan Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then spread the thighs on the sheet pan in middle of broccoli and sweet potato.
- In a small bowl whisk together Kissan Tandoori Masala, yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Pour a generous amount onto each chicken thigh with spoon.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked thoroughly, and the vegetables are tender, about 30-40 minutes.
- All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"