📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
TANDOORI SHEET PAN CHICKEN
Enjoy the authentic taste of Kissan Tandoori Masala in this Tandoori Sheet Pan Chicken recipe. Healthy yet tasty and time saving- perfect for week night dinners.
Tandoori Sheet Pan Chicken
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 1 hr
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
Cuisine: American, asian, Indian
Keyword: Chicken, sheet pan, Tandoori
Servings: 3 people
Calories: 280 kcal
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 head broccoli chopped into florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cut into pieces
- 6 bone in skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1 tbsp salt or as per taste
- 1 tbsp black pepper ground
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread sweet potatoes and broccoli on a large sheet pan. Sprinkle some Kissan Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then spread the thighs on the sheet pan in middle of broccoli and sweet potato.
- In a small bowl whisk together Kissan Tandoori Masala, yogurt, ginger paste, garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Pour a generous amount onto each chicken thigh with spoon.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the vegetables are tender, about 30-40 minutes.
- All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.