TANDOORI POTATO PANCAKES
Get Your SPICE on with this Tandoori Potato Pancakes Recipe! Adventurous? ☑️ Like spice and want a bit of extra zest? ☑️ Transform everyday potato pancakes (Latkes) into something extraordinary!
Tandoori Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 1/4 cup Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1/2 tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 4 Potatoes
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Grate potatoes into small long shreds and with cloth squeeze out excess water & starch. *Try to make potatoes as dry as possible*
- In large bowl mix eggs, spices, salt, and flour until smooth, then add potatoes.
- In pan heat up Kissan Desi Ghee and scoop small amount of mixture to fry.
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce or ketchup!
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Potato Pancakes Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"