TANDOORI PANEER TIKKA
BBQ made easy! Aromatic and lip-smacking, this fiery dish is a must-try The cooking time is short and the preparation is simple and fast.
Tandoori Paneer Tikka
Cook Time: 20 mins Course: Main Cuisine: Indian Servings: 3
- 3 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Paste
- 1 tsp. Kissan Chaat Masala
- Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil for brushing
- 450 g ( about 1lb) paneer cut into small cubes
- 2-3 tbsp. plain yogurt/Greek yogurt depending on how spicy you want it
- 6 Peppers (red, green or yellow), deseeded and cut into large cubes
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix the yogurt and Kissan Tandoori Paste in a large bowl, add the paneer and coat fully.
- Marinate for a minimum of 1 hour
- Thread the paneer onto the skewers, along with the peppers.
- Place paneer skewers on a hot grill and brush with Kissan Olive Oil.
- Grill until the paneer is a light golden colour and peppers are soft, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle with Kissan Chaat Masala and serve hot!
Hope you enjoyed the Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe.We'd love to see what you create with Kissan products. Tag us #kissaninternational for a chance to be featured on our page!
Don't Have all the Ingredients? Get Kissan Products Here:"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"