TANDOORI MASALA CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Make these yummy BBQ drumsticks with our Kissan Tandoori Masala - All Natural (No Artificial Flavors, NO MSG) and Kissan Garam Masala!
Tandoori Masala Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
8 - 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 4 Tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala - All Natural (No artificial flavours, No MSG)
- 1 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Cup Plain Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Wedges garnish
- First, place drumsticks in large bowl. Add lemon juice, garlic, ginger paste, chili powder and salt. Mix together and let marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once ready - in a separate bowl - mix yogurt, Kissan Tandoori Masala - All Natural and Kissan Garam Masala. Add in drumsticks, and let marinate for an additional hour in refrigerator.
- Next, fire up that grill! We recommend wiping the grill using a paper towel soaked in vegetable oil for the best results.
- Place drumsticks on grill and cook until done, approximately 10 minutes, turning halfway to for even cooking.
- Lastly, place on serving tray and sprinkle lemon juice over top. Serve and enjoy!