TANDOORI MASALA CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
Make these yummy BBQ drumsticks with our Kissan Tandoori Masala - All Natural (No Artificial Flavors, NO MSG) and Kissan Garam Masala!
Tandoori Masala Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
- 8 - 10 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
- 4 Tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala - All Natural (No artificial flavours, No MSG)
- 1 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Cup Plain Yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Wedges garnish
- First, place drumsticks in large bowl. Add lemon juice, garlic, ginger paste, chili powder and salt. Mix together and let marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Once ready - in a separate bowl - mix yogurt, Kissan Tandoori Masala - All Natural and Kissan Garam Masala. Add in drumsticks, and let marinate for an additional hour in refrigerator.
- Next, fire up that grill! We recommend wiping the grill using a paper towel soaked in vegetable oil for the best results.
- Place drumsticks on grill and cook until done, approximately 10 minutes, turning halfway to for even cooking.
- Lastly, place on serving tray and sprinkle lemon juice over top. Serve and enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Masala Chicken Drumsticks Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"