Tandoori Brisket Recipe
If you are not a fan of Tandoori, don't be shy to switch things up and explore the wonders of a Tandoori Brisket sometime this holiday season. (Or anytime) This recipe is more time-consuming than the rest and does require a bit more patience, but hey you have the time now and no pressure of entertaining so even if you mess up, no one will know.
There are so many ways you can make brisket, including using a slow cooker, oven, smoker, and even an air fryer! For this recipe, we will be using an oven and your favorite Kissan Tandoori Masala or Kisna Tandoori Masala (now available in 2 new sizes). Give yourself at least a day to marinate your meat so all the amazing flavors stay locked in for the most tender and juicy brisket.
Tandoori Brisket Recipe
- 3 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala or Kisna Tandoori Masala
- 3-4 lbs Trimmed Brisket
- 1 1/2 cups Beef Stock
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chilli powder (can substitute chili flakes for more spice)
- 1 Bay Leaf (crushed)
- 2 tbsp Honey Mustard
- Combine all your dry ingredients to create your brisket rub for marination. Add your Tandoori Masala, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, bay leaf and chili powder/flakes. Rub both sides of your brisket completely with your dry rub and place in your baking tray to sit for at least 1 hour. For better taste let this sit uncovered for at least 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grab your marinated brisket. Fill your baking pan with about 1/2 inch of beef stock. The bottom layer of your brisket should be submerged in stock.
- Lower your oven to 300 degrees F and cover your pan tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 3 hours. Be sure to keep an eye on your brisket as it cooks, because it can easily be forgotten and become overcooked.
- As you near the end (about 1 1/2 hours to completion) you can drizzle or spread some of the honey mustard sauce. This will help cut some of the spicy heat in your brisket and add a unique taste.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Brisket Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"