TANDOORI BAKED FISH WITH CURRIED BEAN QUINOA
Why eat Tandoori Baked Fish with Curried Bean Quinoa? Here are some interesting facts to make you want to – Quinoa is considered a complex carbohydrate that’s known for its high level of protein. It also prides on being a good source of fibre, omega fatty acids, vitamin B2, and iron. Quinoa is great for your heart and makes a tasty alternative to rice.
Tandoori Baked Fish with Curried Bean Quinoa Recipe
- 1 Tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
Tsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 Tsp Kissan Coconut Oil
4 Boneless, Skinless Tilapia Fillets
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Cooked Red Kidney Beans
1 Cup Quinoa, rinsed Cups Vegetable Broth Bay Leaves Cup Tomato Sauce Eggs Cup Bread Crumbs Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Lemon Slices
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry fish pieces, set aside.
- Heat Kissan Desi Ghee on medium heat., and simmer onions until soft.
- Add Kidney Beans, Salt, Kissan Tandoori Masala and Kissan Garam Masala and stir until evenly coated with spice mixture.
- Add Quinoa, broth, tomato sauce and bay leaf, mix and bring to boil, then simmer on low for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non stick frying pan to medium heat and add Kissan Coconut Oil
- Create bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and Kissan Tandoori Masala mixture.
- Dip fish into egg wash mixture (both sides) and then place into bread crumb mixture until fish is evenly coated.
- Pan fry fish for 2 minutes on each side then bake for approx. 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove Quinoa from heat and let cool for a few minutes, then fluff with fork.
- Plate fish and quinoa. Garnish with lemon slices.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Shrimp Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"