SWEET CHILI SUMMER WARP
Picnic food should be fresh, light, and quick to make. No one wants to spend a lot of time in the kitchen when it’s sunny and warm outside.
Here's a Sweet Chili summer wrap recipe you must try!
Sweet Chili Summer Wrap
Cook Time: 20 mins Course: Appetizer Cuisine: Indian Servings: 3
- 2 tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala Natural Colours
- Kissan Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 cups coked chicken chopped and seasoned with Kissan Tandoori Masala natural
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato chopped
4 whole wheat tortillas
- Spread 1 tsp of Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce, 2 tablespoons of hummus and 1 tablespoon of sour cream on the center of each of the tortillas.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/2 cup of the seasoned chopped chicken, followed by as many cucumber slices and chopped tomato as desired.
- Wrap it and serve.
Hope you enjoyed the Sweet Chili Summer Wrap Recipe.
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"