SPINACH AND SWEET POTATO PATTY RECIPE
Trying to eat healthy? Check out this spinach and sweet potato patty blend with our own Kissan gourmet spices. This savoury vegetarian recipe is a great alternative to the traditional burger patty and will have your taste buds dancing for joy.
Spinach and Sweet Potato Patty Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce or Kissan Chili Sauce
- 1 large Sweet Potato
- 1 pack Spinach
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tsp Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 large Egg, or substitute
- 1 tsp Salt, to taste
- 4 Burger Buns and Garnish
- Boil sweet potato in pot for 20 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, sauté onion and garlic with Kissan Olive Oil then add chopped spinach.
- Add Kissan Curry Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, roasted garlic pepper and salt to taste, mix well, and set aside.
- Mash skinned sweet potato and combine with spinach mixture, bread crumbs and egg - mixing well.
- Heat Kissan Olive Oil in a Pan and Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Form patties with the mixture and fry in pan.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and bake the patties for 10 minutes, flip and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes until crispy.
- Remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve on burger buns and garnish with Kissan Sweet Chili sauce or Kissan Hot Chili Sauce.
Hope you enjoyed this Spinach and Sweet Potato Patty Recipe
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"