📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
Spicy Vegetable Quinoa
Are you keen for quinoa? Then you don't want to miss this Spicy Vegetable Quinoa Recipe!
- 2 tsp Kissan Vindaloo Paste
- 1 tsp Kissan Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 cup Quinoa, washed
- 1 cup Frozen Vegetables
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 tsp Salt, to taste
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Bay Leaf
- In a large pot, heat Kissan Coconut Oil over medium-high temperature. Add Onions and sauté until soft, approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Toss in frozen vegetables, Kissan Vindaloo Paste and salt to taste, stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in quinoa, water and bay leaf, mix well.
- Cover and allow to boil on high heat, once boiling, reduce heat to low and let it simmer for approximately 25 minutes or until quinoa is cooked through.
- Remove from stove top and allow to cool.
- Garnish with Kissan Crispy Fried Onions before serving.
- Makes a perfect side dish, and can be used in wraps or salads.