SPICY VEGETABLE AND BEAN SOUP
This Spicy Vegetable and Bean Soup it’s sure to help warm you up on those cold winter nights or anytime!
Spicy Vegetable and Bean Soup Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kissan Hot Chilli Sauce Optional
- 1/2 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 2 Celery Stalks
- 2 Carrots- peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic - shredded
- 900 ml Vegetable Broth Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Kidney Beans rinsed
- Salt adjust to taste
- In a soup pot, heat Kissan Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Add celery, carrots, beans, garlic, salt and Kissan Garam Masala - Stir fry together.
- Pour in broth and tomato sauce, cover and simmer approximately 30-40 minutes until tender.
- Add Kissan Hot Chili Sauce give it a good stir - Serve and Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this Spicy Vegetable and Bean Soup Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"