SIMPLE SAUTÉED MUSHROOMS
Sauté your mushrooms with an Indian twist! You can throw this delicious side dish on tandoori chicken, a burger, salmon, steak and even rice! So simple yet so good!
Simple Sautéed Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala - USA
- 1 handful Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 2 lb Mushrooms, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Truffle oil (optional)
- Drizzle Kissan Olive Oil in a non stick pan over medium heat
- Place washed, sliced mushrooms and saute for about 10 minutes or until mushrooms are soft
- Add Kissan Garam Masala, salt and truffle oil and cook for a few minutes
- Add Kissan Crispy Fried Onion, mix and serve
Hope you enjoyed this Simple Sautéed Mushrooms Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"