SEASONED VEGGIE CHANA BURGER
Craving something fresh and light? Try this Seasoned Veggie Chana Burger! It will appeal to all the senses with its creative new spin on one of our classic favorites! If you need something your guests have not tried before, this just may be it!
When you think burger, it doesn’t have to mean meat! Mix it up a bit with veggies and some Kissan Chana Masala and Besan for a great taste and texture! Add to your favorite type of salad and you have an instant winner! Details to make this great recipe below:
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped
- 1.5 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup Kissan Besan (chickpea flour)
- 2 tbsp Kissan Channa Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Chat Masala
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- slices of avocado
- slices of onion alternatevly you can choose veggies of your choice.
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, put together onion, ginger, refried beans, Kissan Besan, Kissan Chana Masala, Kissan Chat Masala and salt. Mix well with hands or spatula.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Put few drops of oil on both hands and make flat patties from mixture, fry them for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- In a whole wheat buns put sliced avocado, lettuce and onion slices. Put fried patty in middle. Serve with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce.
- All done! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
The fabulous thing about using Kissan Coconut Oil is it’s versatile and useful for a multitude of recipes. Also, since it’s free from a coconut smell and taste, you are not bound to those limitations!TREAT YOUR FRIENDS TO A DELICIOUS SEASONED VEGGIE CHANA BURGER !!
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.